To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies.
Green Biscuit Pro Training Puck
Add to wishlist
Remove from wishlist
- The Green Biscuit Pro Training Puck is an off-ice training hockey puck that will help you and your team develop passing and stickhandling skills that will blow your competition away
- Pass the Green Biscuit Pro with your team at dryland and watch your team win more games
- The Biscuit weighs about an ounce less than a hockey puck but with the added friction from the concrete or asphalt it acts just like the real thing on ice
- Your surface doesn't have to be perfect for the green biscuit, but the better the surface the better the performance
- Slides effortlessly on virtually any rough surface so you can play anywhere- driveways, parking lots, streets, basements, tennis courts, etc.
- Stays flat – won’t tumble or flip over
- Helps develop the three primary shooting skills every hockey player needs: one-touch pass, toe drags, and saucer pass
- Side grips - enjoy a better touch & feel
- Heavier weight for increased stability and a more realistic feel
- Puck Weight: 4.8oz.
- The GB Pro is not made for shooting, it is a passing and stickhandling puck